‘The type of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) system, can all impact the potential airborne spread of the virus. Although improvements to ventilation and air cleaning cannot on their own eliminate the risk of airborne transmission of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, EPA recommends precautions to reduce the potential for airborne transmission of the virus.’ ———————————————- The US Environmental Protection Agency.
HVAC Systems in hospitals and other medical spaces must be put under scrutiny today – it may determine the duration of illness, lack of complications or infections, and ultimately the happy release of a patient. As experts in the Healthcare HVAC sector vouch, precision, cleanliness, and sustainability are the hallmarks of a good system. Something that TurboaSox and its parent company SunGreen has been doing for decades.
TurboaSox Fabric Air Dispersion Systems are ideal for not just general Healthcare HVAC applications but also when
- Facilities need to add to existing systems in a short time.
2. Temporarily recirculate or exhaust air in rooms, sections or entire floors.
3. Augment existing HVAC systems to provide increased airflow.
4. Increase the effectiveness of existing systems
5. Isolate rooms, or spaces in a short amount of time, with scope for reuse and quick sanitisation.
Why Choose TurboaSox?
- Quick installation that is suitable for both emergencies and when you need minimal interference during the day to day running of a medical space.
- Can be repurposed or relocated according to any iterations you may require in case of emergencies or to re-use once the pandemic and similar critical phases are over.
- The lightweight and efficient duct design ensures a rapid and safe system set-up.
- A quick solution to isolate clean zones, semi-contaminated zones and contaminated zones.
- Lesser number of people required for installation. Lower risk.
- Fabric Ducts are inherently the cleanest air dispersion systems. And if in any doubt, just unzip and launder as many times as you wish.
- Depending on the use, they can be treated for anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, fire retardant or, anti-static properties.
- Customised air dispersion ensures even and efficient dispersion of air. No more hot spots or cold spots, recirculation problems or dust and grease build up.
- Adaptable to any HVAC system.
- Removes the requirement for a false ceiling. False ceilings are dirt and bacteria magnets.
- Low stress on ceilings.
- Can be easily and quickly adapted to be attached to any form of filter or sanitization equipment.